RESERVE THE DATE FOR THE 2023 STORAGE EVENT
Save the date to attend the most comprehensive on-site event on energy storage. Do not miss the presentations and networking with the main key players in the sector.
WHAT IS THE 2023 ENERGY STORAGE CONFERENCE ABOUT?
ENERGY STORAGE MARKETS AND REGULATION
BATTERY STORAGE LIFECYCLE
SUPPLY CHAIN OF ENERGY STORAGE
FINANCE AND BANKABILITY OF ENERGY STORAGE
LONG-TERM ENERGY STORAGE
CONTEXT OF THE ENERGY STORAGE EVENT
Energy storage is on the rise in the USA due to new decarbonization targets and higher percentages of variable renewables in the grid, according to NREL . Energy Storage will grow up to 650 GW by 2050. Also, the Biden-Harris administration aims to reach a net-zero goal by 2050. This is a great time for energy storage projects to thrive from start to end.
The industry is also full of challenges. Energy storage project developers face a patchwork of regulation and permitting processes throughout the country which means entry barriers are high. As business models aren’t standardized, each project requires time to work out a monetization strategy for each specific case. The industry also needs considerable de-risking and competition is rife. To top it all, supply chains are clogged with bottlenecks, and costs have been going up relentlessly for the last few months.
RENMAD Storage USA 2023 will resolve the top challenges on your list as well as give you key knowledge that will help you take your projects to the next level.
Join RENMAD Storage USA 2023 to capitalize on the opportunities to build storage projects in the US over the next 5+ years.
STORAGE EVENT IN LAS VEGAS, U.S.A., JULY 12-13 2023
7+ networking hours
MAIN TOPICS OF DISCUSSION AT RENMAD STORAGE USA
In this event you will…
- Understand the IRA legislation framework and how to obtain subsidies
- Learn from top experts in the field how to make your energy storage projects bankable
- Reduce your CAPEX with cost-effective strategies and optimize your Levelized Cost of Storage (LCOS)
- Map the opportunities for rapid energy storage project deployment across US states and ISOs to focus on developing projects where the business case is more immediate
- Secure your Notice to Proceed (NTP) swiftly with tried-and-true strategies that energy storage developers have implemented to secure their permits in record time
- Expand the lifecycle of your battery by learning key elements that will lengthen the use of the battery as well as protect it through steady warranty agreements and provide adaptability to a changing grid over the next 5 years
- You will improve grid resiliency by accommodating high voltage at a federal level and its impact on your energy storage project options
- Understand the role of long-duration energy storage and how caters services to the grid shifting storage technology requirements from short-term grid service to longer duration and seasonal storage
An unmissable opportunity to obtain solid information to plan your strategy for success, stay ahead of your competition, and optimize resources in the US market.
At RENMAD STORAGE USA you will have the chance to ask questions to speakers during live sessions, set up meetings with prospective clients, partners, and suppliers, and interact with the executives who are shaping the energy storage industry in the US.